Monday, January 24, 2011

Silver for the Pig

It all started with a promise of a Piggie bank... and then disaster! Broken, shattered, it was now no more than tiny fragments of a friend's love...

I never really had a chance to see it...

Then, out of nowhere, a suggestion and an idea appeared out of nowhere!

A mud pot! That's what I started out with.

This is what I started out with!


A little love and care added, quick drying clay here and there, a little paint to touch up and there it stood!

My very own home made Piggie!  :)  :)

The end product  :)


Mr. Piggie became pretty popular and pretty soon, I was on my way to thanking the friend who inspired me by making him a Piggie bank! This one had its own little laptop ( Sadly, I don't have a picture of it  :(  )

I'm starting on another one! Esther said she'd like a 'Jailbird Piggie'  x D
It sounded like a pretty cute idea so I decided to do it!! I will post the result when its done  :)

Thought I'd post some pictures of Mr. Piggie  :)   Esther clicked them  : D 



Mr. Piggie often dreams of the great outdoors!


Ellen enjoys 'feeding' Mr. Piggie

After a hard day's work, Mr. Piggie loves to cuddle up and sleep  ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment