Monday, January 10, 2011

Catch of the week

Ok, we're starting this new thing where we're gonna tell you guys about some of the awesome stuff we come across  :P

I really don't wanna brag but I'm an extreme shopaholic and don't really leave a place empty handed  :D
Esther says its a disgusting habit cos I end up buying stupid things like paper clips and multi- colored pens just for the heck if it when she believes the money should be saved for something more worth it or useful  O_o

Anyway, I'm dedicating a post every week to some of my awesomely useless finds  :D
Hope u guys enjoy it  :)

This week, I'd like to put up something I didn't buy!  :P  
A dear friend got this for me and personally I found it adorable  ^.^


Its basically made of thread with two little glass fish!!  :D  Its from Fabindia and costs somewhere around Rs. 235.

Well, Esther and I took this opportunity to shoot some crazy photographs! Here are some of the 'sensible' one  :D  :P



Okkk... I cant really seem to get this picture right side up so WHATEVER!!!! Esther is gonna HATE me for this!!!  ^.^   She basically had to squeeze into that tiny little space to capture some of the pictures  ^.^  








And that's about it  :D 
See you next week for another amazing find!
Toodles!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment