Thursday, January 13, 2011

Cos Laughter is a Good Thing!

A friend of mine had recently posted it on his Facebook wall, and today, I find myself eagerly waiting for a new one every week!
What am I talking about? COMICSSSSSSSSS!!!!

I have vivid and delicious memories of slipping Archie comics behind School text books and reading them when lectures got... well, a little boring  : P  So Im a bit of a comic addict  (Geeky? GUILTY!!!)
I soon outgrew them and moved on to actually living life but once in a while, I do come across comic strips and my childhood creeps right back  : D

So I decided to share these webcomics in particular! They're from this site www.pajamaforest.com and are ADORABLE!!!  :)  

They are created by Evan Diaz. He comes out with a new one twice a week so YAY!!!! I decided to post a few of my favorites on our blog as well  : )

Hope you guys enjoy it as much as I did  : D
P.S. I may have had to slice the comics into little bits cos they didn't really fit into the space on our blog  :(  Really sorry about that!  :(

I happen to be a HUGE WoW fan so I decided to post this one  : D



WoW WIFE 1






 And this one was just so DARN CUTE!!!



INSTRUCTIONS FOR A GOOD TIME





I kinda wanted to put these up too but since I couldn't, I'm just gonna link them!

Once again, be sure to visit the site www.pajamaforest.com! There are plently more where these came from  : D

No comments:

Post a Comment